Who in their right mind would resist something like this…huh?
- 400 gm semi sweet chocolate slab
- 250 gm almonds
- Roast the almonds in a pre-heated oven at 180°C till slightly browned and has a crisp bite to it.
- Let it cool down, keep aside.
- Break the chocolate pieces and melt the chocolate on medium heat till semi liquid in texture.
- Do not over heat the chocolate as it will burn at certain spots.
- Mix evenly with a dry wooden spoon and fold in the roasted almonds.
- This mixtures can be set into small slabs, molds or just can be spooned onto a butter paper lined tray.
- Allow it to set in the refrigerator.
- De-mold and store in air tight containers.
- Different kinds of dry fruits can also be mixed in the melted chocolate as desired.
Recipe courtesy: Olive Beach