- Ripe Kerala bananas – 3 nos
- Rice flour – 1 1/2 cups
- Jagger – 2-3 tsp (if you have a sweet tooth then add some more)
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – just a pinch
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, mix flour, jaggery, cardamom, turmeric, soda and salt
- Add water to the mixture to make a not-so-thick batter.
- Cut each banana into four pieces. Dip them into the batter and fry them in hot oil, till golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold. Either way it makes for a tasty snack.